China to Invest EUR 20 M in Bulgaria’s Burgas Port to Facilitate Trade with Europe
China will invest about EUR 20 M to make Bulgarian Black Sea port of Burgas a logistics hub for trading in goods with partners in Central and Eastern Europe, the port executive director has said.
Burgas Port CEO, Dian Dimov, said that the funds will be invested into the construction of a logistics center and a trading pavillion for contacts between trading partners from China and 16 countries of Central and Eastern Europe, investor.bg economic news website reported on Friday.
The contract was signed on April 29 for a five-year term in the Chinese city of Hangzhou, Dimov added.
The project will help develop of bilateral and multilateral trade relations between China and CEE and facilitate the establishment of a multilateral platform for trade in goods.
- » Only 34% of Bulgarian Companies Actively Use Social Networks
- » 82% of the Wealth Generated in 2017 has Gone to the Hands of 1% of People
- » IMF: "It's Time to Discuss Bitcoin Globally"
- » 1/4 of the Purchases of Properties in Sofia are For Investment Purposes
- » Facebook Wants to Open Special 'Community Skills Hubs' in Europe and Train a Million People
- » The Cheapest Holiday Destination for 2018? Bulgaria.