Bulgaria's Universities Hold Chinese Language Competition
National qualifications of the world's major Chinese proficiency competition for foreign university students were held in Bulgaria on Sunday, Xinhua news agency has said.
Six competitors took part, showing their fluency and eloquence, also playing quiz games on language and culture and displaying artistic skills.
The winner, Tzvetomir Velkov, who studies at the St Cyril and Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo, will represent the country at the international stage of the competition in China.
The 15th Chinese Bridge is the biggest Chinese proficiency competition for students in other countries, and has involved hundreds of contestants across the globe since 2002.
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU by the Number of Women Working in the IT Sector
- » Ministers Vote on the Amount of University Fees
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
- » Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski is Ranked 855th in the World by URAP
- » A Bomb in a Backpack was Disarmed during a Teaching in Burgas School
- » Bulgarian Students from 1st to 7th Grade will have Access to Electronically Readable Textbooks