Bulgaria's Universities Hold Chinese Language Competition
National qualifications of the world's major Chinese proficiency competition for foreign university students were held in Bulgaria on Sunday, Xinhua news agency has said.
Six competitors took part, showing their fluency and eloquence, also playing quiz games on language and culture and displaying artistic skills.
The winner, Tzvetomir Velkov, who studies at the St Cyril and Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo, will represent the country at the international stage of the competition in China.
The 15th Chinese Bridge is the biggest Chinese proficiency competition for students in other countries, and has involved hundreds of contestants across the globe since 2002.
- » In 60 Schools in the Country the Classes are Stopped
- » Sofia University Starts Protests after January 22nd
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times