Bulgaria's Universities Hold Chinese Language Competition
National qualifications of the world's major Chinese proficiency competition for foreign university students were held in Bulgaria on Sunday, Xinhua news agency has said.
Six competitors took part, showing their fluency and eloquence, also playing quiz games on language and culture and displaying artistic skills.
The winner, Tzvetomir Velkov, who studies at the St Cyril and Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo, will represent the country at the international stage of the competition in China.
The 15th Chinese Bridge is the biggest Chinese proficiency competition for students in other countries, and has involved hundreds of contestants across the globe since 2002.
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021
- » Students From the EU 'to get £13,000 Brexit Loans From the UK