Air France Renews Direct Daily Flights Between Sofia, Paris
Air France has renewed its direct daily flights between the Bulgarian and French capitals starting from Sunday.
The flights between Sofia airport and Charles de Gaulle airport have been added to the airline's summer flight schedule and will be serviced between March 27 and October 29.
The flights will be carried out by an Airbus A319 with a capacity of 143 seats.
Passengers traveling on the route can choose either the seasonal flight of Air France or the year-round one operated jointly by Bulgaria Air and France Air.
The flight of Air France takes off from Paris at 12:35 o'clock (CET) and lands in Sofia at 16:15 o'clock (EET).
The flight in the opposite direction departs from Sofia at 17:05 o'clock (EET) and arrives in Paris at 19:00 o'clock (CET).
The flight of Bulgaria Air departs from the Bulgarian capital at 7:20 o'clock (EET) and lands in Paris at 9:20 o'clock (CET).
The flight in the opposite direction takes off from the French capital at 10:20 o'clock (CET) and arrives in Sofia at 14:00 o'clock (EET).
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire