Brussels Attack: Reports of Suspect's Arrest Spark Confusion
Belgian media backtracked after initial reports that Najim Laachraoui, the main surviving suspect sought by police in relation to the deadly attacks in Brussels on Tuesday, has been detained.
Belgian prosecutor Frederic Van Leeuw announced on Wednesday afternoon the suspect was still on the run.
Laachraoui is named as the "third man" in a widely circulated photo where two suicide bombers, the El-Bakraoui brothers, who allegedly blew themselves up at Zaventem airport, are the two men dressed in black.
A Belgian news website called DH.be had first reported he had been detained in Anderlecht.
However, Reuters and some local media suggest the man arrested might have been another person.
Earlier on Wednesday Belgian media reported the three names, adding the brothers had been "well-known" to police.
- » Answers To the Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » New Psycho Tests for Drivers
- » Many Parts of Sofia Remain Without Hot Water during the Summer
- » Bulgarian Railways Continue to Accumulate Losses
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured