OSRAM to Invest BGN 45 M in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
Bulgaria's Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski is set to turn the first sod on a new procution facilitiy for ligthbulb manufacturer OSRAM on Tuesday, his ministry says.
The cluster will be located within the Trakia Economic Zone of Plovdiv, the country's second-largest city.
OSRAM is to invest in it some BGN 45 M (EUR 23 M) and to employ 900 people after it is opened in 2017.
- » 1/4 of the Purchases of Properties in Sofia are For Investment Purposes
- » The Construction of the "Turkish Stream" Terminal Started
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid