OSRAM to Invest BGN 45 M in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
Bulgaria's Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski is set to turn the first sod on a new procution facilitiy for ligthbulb manufacturer OSRAM on Tuesday, his ministry says.
The cluster will be located within the Trakia Economic Zone of Plovdiv, the country's second-largest city.
OSRAM is to invest in it some BGN 45 M (EUR 23 M) and to employ 900 people after it is opened in 2017.
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane