OSRAM to Invest BGN 45 M in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
Bulgaria's Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski is set to turn the first sod on a new procution facilitiy for ligthbulb manufacturer OSRAM on Tuesday, his ministry says.
The cluster will be located within the Trakia Economic Zone of Plovdiv, the country's second-largest city.
OSRAM is to invest in it some BGN 45 M (EUR 23 M) and to employ 900 people after it is opened in 2017.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector