Bulgaria Claims Five Bronze Medals at European Wrestling Championship
Bulgaria claimed five bronze medals at the European wrestling championship which took place in Riga between March 8 and 13.
Bulgaria won a medal in each of the three styles – men's freestyle and Graeco-Roman and in the women's wrestling.
The two bronze medals in the men's freestyle were claimed by Georgi Vangelov in the 57 kilogramme category and Nikolay Kurtev in the 70 kilogramme category.
The only medal in the men's Graeco-Roman was won in the 80 kilogramme category by Daniel Aleksandrov in the last day of the championship on Sunday.
The two Bulgarian women winning medals were Elitsa Yankova in the 48 kilogramme category and Mimi Hristova in the 58 kilogramme category.
- » Italy Against Sweden in FIFA World Cup Play-off
- » IBF Confirmed: Pulev Remains an Official Contender for the World Titles
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna
- » Official: There will be No Match Between Pulev and Joshua
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov