Bulgaria Claims Five Bronze Medals at European Wrestling Championship
Bulgaria claimed five bronze medals at the European wrestling championship which took place in Riga between March 8 and 13.
Bulgaria won a medal in each of the three styles – men's freestyle and Graeco-Roman and in the women's wrestling.
The two bronze medals in the men's freestyle were claimed by Georgi Vangelov in the 57 kilogramme category and Nikolay Kurtev in the 70 kilogramme category.
The only medal in the men's Graeco-Roman was won in the 80 kilogramme category by Daniel Aleksandrov in the last day of the championship on Sunday.
The two Bulgarian women winning medals were Elitsa Yankova in the 48 kilogramme category and Mimi Hristova in the 58 kilogramme category.
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad