Bulgarians 'Skimmed More Than USD 0.28 M' in Australia
Australian police allege that a Bulgarian crime gang is accused of illegally withdrawing AUD 0.387 M (USD 0.282 M) from ATMs with data-skimming equipment, Victoria-based daily The Age reports.
It also quotes police officials as saying one of the gang members, which arrived in Australia last year, is "on the run".
The allegations come after hearings in Melbourne Magistrates Court during a bail application for Todor Tsenov, 35, a Bulgarian national accused of having withdrawn AUD 187 000 from ATMs in central Melbourne.
The full story can be read here.
- » Officer Is Fourth Killed in France Terrorist Attack
- » Gunman Shot Dead by French Police After Two Killed in Trèbes Supermarket Hostage Situation (UPDATED)
- » Greek Authorities Seize 11 kg of Heroin at Athens Airport
- » BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Gunman 'Kills Shop Worker' After Taking Hostages at French Supermarket
- » 34 Killed, Including 17 Children, in an Air Strike in Northwestern Syria
- » A 20-year-old Girl was Beaten and Robbed in the Student City District of Sofia