Bulgaria to Sign Water Sector Advisory Services Agreement with World Bank
Bulgaria will sign a consultancy services agreement in the water and sewerage sector with the World Bank, the government has announced.
The advisory services agreement aims to develop a new strategy for financing, increase the efficiency of services and boost regulatory capacity, the government said in a statement on Monday.
The project financing of BGN 3 M will be provided under the EU’s Operational Programme Environment 2014-2020.
The agreement will be signed by Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova and World Bank Country Manager for Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia Tony Thompson in Sofia on Tuesday afternoon.
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016
- » FDI in Bulgaria Down 18.7% Y/Y in H1 2016
- » Bulgaria's C-Bank Publishes Stress Tests Report
- » Stress Test Shows Bulgarian Banks Are Stable - C-Bank
- » Bulgaria's Budget Surplus Revenues 'to Be Invested in Poorer Regions'
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Dips 1.3% Y/Y in May 2016