Bulgaria to Sign Water Sector Advisory Services Agreement with World Bank
Bulgaria will sign a consultancy services agreement in the water and sewerage sector with the World Bank, the government has announced.
The advisory services agreement aims to develop a new strategy for financing, increase the efficiency of services and boost regulatory capacity, the government said in a statement on Monday.
The project financing of BGN 3 M will be provided under the EU’s Operational Programme Environment 2014-2020.
The agreement will be signed by Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova and World Bank Country Manager for Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia Tony Thompson in Sofia on Tuesday afternoon.
- » BNB Reports Current Account Surplus
- » Household Incomes Grows Faster Than Expenses
- » Unemployment Rate Down by 1.9% Over One Year
- » NSI: Average Social Security Income for Bulgaria in February 2017 is BGN 791.26
- » NSI: Negative Inflation of Minus 0.5% Registered in March, 2017
- » Serious Growth of Bulgaria’s Foreign Turnover