Bulgaria to Sign Water Sector Advisory Services Agreement with World Bank
Bulgaria will sign a consultancy services agreement in the water and sewerage sector with the World Bank, the government has announced.
The advisory services agreement aims to develop a new strategy for financing, increase the efficiency of services and boost regulatory capacity, the government said in a statement on Monday.
The project financing of BGN 3 M will be provided under the EU’s Operational Programme Environment 2014-2020.
The agreement will be signed by Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova and World Bank Country Manager for Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia Tony Thompson in Sofia on Tuesday afternoon.
- » Time for Bulgaria to Join Euro Waiting Room - C-Bank Governor
- » Fitch Affirms Bulgaria's BBB- Rating
- » S&P Confirms 'Junk' Status of Bulgaria
- » European Parliament Approves EU Budget for 2017
- » BSP Threatens To Refer Budget 2017 to Constitutional Court
- » Annual Subsidy for Bulgarian Parties To Remain BGN 11 Per Valid Vote