Bulgaria Has Increased Wine Exports to China, Germany, UK - Minister
Bulgaria's wine production industry is working under the conditions of a drop in exports to Russia and a surge to China, Germany, and the UK, Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva said on Sunday.
Taneva, who took part in a vine-pruning ritual in Southern Bulgaria as part of the Trifon Zarezan celebrations, said 2015 was marked by an overall success for both vine growers and vine producers.
She argued that the sector was performing much beyond its maximum production capacity as of the past two years.
Citing estimates that suggested the output of the wine production industry would be 130 million liters for 2015, usable capacities (the ones upgraded to meet EU standards) could produce up to 200 million liters.
Exports, on the other hand, are expected to top the 50 million liters recorded in 2014, the Bulgarian National Radio quoted Taneva as saying.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector