US Film Director Ted Kotcheff Applies for Bulgarian Citizenship
US director Ted Kotcheff has submitted an application to become a Bulgarian citizen, the organizers of the forthcoming Sofia Film Fest have announced.
Kotcheff, 84, who was born to Bulgarian parents, is best know for having directed First Blood, a Rambo film.
He is quoted as saying that he has "always felt" Bulgarian despite having been born in the United States.
Kotcheff is due to arrive in the capital for several Sofia Film Fest events in March.
- » Tropical Storm Brings Flooding to Philippines
- » EU Adopts 'Track-and-Trace' Tobacco System
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » 'Youthquake' Declared Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum