Train Crash in Germany Leaves at Least Several Dead
The collision of two trains in the area of Munich in Bavaria, Germany has killed at least eight people, German police say.
"Dozens" of others are injured, German daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung quotes officials as saying.
Reportedly, one of the trains was derailed and a "head-on" collision followed. The reason for the incident has not yet been established.
A rescue operation is underway.
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck
- » A Metal Fragment Fell on a Woman Waiting for a Bus in Sofia
- » Fire Burned Down a Building in Blagoevgrad
- » 11 People were Killed in a Plane Crash in Tanzania
- » Two Trams Crashed in Sofia, 3 People Checked in a Hospital