Train Crash in Germany Leaves at Least Several Dead
The collision of two trains in the area of Munich in Bavaria, Germany has killed at least eight people, German police say.
"Dozens" of others are injured, German daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung quotes officials as saying.
Reportedly, one of the trains was derailed and a "head-on" collision followed. The reason for the incident has not yet been established.
A rescue operation is underway.
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Dozens Injured in Train Accident in Austria
- » Passenger died after an engine explosion blew out a window mid-flight
- » A Single Mother Barely Survived an Attack by Dogo Argentino
- » Car Hit Pedestrians in Manchester