Train Crash in Germany Leaves at Least Several Dead
The collision of two trains in the area of Munich in Bavaria, Germany has killed at least eight people, German police say.
"Dozens" of others are injured, German daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung quotes officials as saying.
Reportedly, one of the trains was derailed and a "head-on" collision followed. The reason for the incident has not yet been established.
A rescue operation is underway.
- » A Man Lost in Vitosha Mountain was Saved
- » 4 Victims in a Collision of Airplane and Helicopter in Germany
- » Kurds and Turks had a Mass Fight at an Airport in Germany (Video)
- » Mother and a Daughter were Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » 9 People were Injured in a Minibus and Tram Accident in Sofia
- » Sixteen People Were Injured in Train Accident in Australia