Bulgarian Bicycle Exports Keep Rising
The volume of Bulgaria’s exports of bicycles increased by more than a fifth between 2013 and 2014 to almost 819,000 units, maintaining an upward trend, Bike Europe trade journal reported on Monday.
The total value of Bulgarian bike exports also increased, exceeding EUR 108 M in 2014, or about 32% more than a year earlier, according to an article posted on bike-eu.com.
Germany is “by far the most important partner of the Bulgarian bicycle industry”, absorbing about 43% of the total value of exports in 2014. France and Belgium followed with 12% and 11%, respectively.
On average, Bulgarian bicycle manufacturers export about 85% or even more of their output.
“Due to demand of their main export partners and the domestic market, the quality of the bicycles is improving,” Bike Europe noted.
The full text of the article is available here:
- » The Construction of the "Turkish Stream" Terminal Started
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid
- » Over 3 Million Electric Cars on the Roads Worldwide