Bulgaria’s Industrial Production Index Increases in December
Bulgaria’s industrial production index increased by 0.5% month-on- month in December 2015 and was 1.6% higher on the year, according to preliminary data, the country’s statistics office said on Monday.
In a sector breakdown, the seasonally adjusted industrial production index increased by 1.9% month-on-month in the energy sector, the National Statistical Institute (NSI) said in a statement. The index rose in the mining and quarrying industry by 0.7% and was 0.1% higher in the manufacturing sector.
The industrial production index adjusted for the number of working days rose by 4.5% on the year in December 2015 but decreased by 4.2% in the energy sector and was 1.4% lower in the mining and quarrying industry.
The index measures the average change in the value of production between two points in time.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector