Bulgaria’s Industrial Production Index Increases in December
Bulgaria’s industrial production index increased by 0.5% month-on- month in December 2015 and was 1.6% higher on the year, according to preliminary data, the country’s statistics office said on Monday.
In a sector breakdown, the seasonally adjusted industrial production index increased by 1.9% month-on-month in the energy sector, the National Statistical Institute (NSI) said in a statement. The index rose in the mining and quarrying industry by 0.7% and was 0.1% higher in the manufacturing sector.
The industrial production index adjusted for the number of working days rose by 4.5% on the year in December 2015 but decreased by 4.2% in the energy sector and was 1.4% lower in the mining and quarrying industry.
The index measures the average change in the value of production between two points in time.
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane