Romanian Man Dies in Skiing Accident in Bulgaria’s Bansko
A male Romanian skier has died after hitting a rock outside a designated ski run in the Bulgarian winter resort of Bansko, BGNES reported on Sunday.
The accident took place man about 2 p.m. on Sunday in a ravine leading to Banderitza chalet below Todorka peak, according to the Bulgarian news outlet.
Initially, the man was descending on a designated ski run but at one point he went out of the safe area for an yet unknown reason. The Romanian was skiing down a ravine outside the ski run when he hit a rock in Banderitza river valley.
The name of the Romanian skier was not immediately known.
The skier was 45 years old, according to 24 Chasa daily.
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » A Tourist was Killed after an Accident in a Cathedral in Florence
- » SUV Plowed into Pedestrians in Kharkiv, Six Died and 11 were Injured
- » Ed Sheeran Broke his Both Hands, Postponed Concerts in Asia
- » Spanish Fighter Jet Crashed During Takeoff from the Base, Pilot Killed
- » Famous Maltese Journalist and Blogger Dies in Car Bomb Attack