Romanian Man Dies in Skiing Accident in Bulgaria’s Bansko
A male Romanian skier has died after hitting a rock outside a designated ski run in the Bulgarian winter resort of Bansko, BGNES reported on Sunday.
The accident took place man about 2 p.m. on Sunday in a ravine leading to Banderitza chalet below Todorka peak, according to the Bulgarian news outlet.
Initially, the man was descending on a designated ski run but at one point he went out of the safe area for an yet unknown reason. The Romanian was skiing down a ravine outside the ski run when he hit a rock in Banderitza river valley.
The name of the Romanian skier was not immediately known.
The skier was 45 years old, according to 24 Chasa daily.
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland