Fulham Loans Bulgaria's Nikolay Bodurov to Danish Champion Midtjylland
Bulgarian defender Nikolay Bodurov joined the reigning Danish football champion Midtjylland on loan from Fulham.
The 29-year-old Bodurov is loaned until June 30 after he started only in three matches of Fulham this season.
The Bulgarian began his professional career in 2004 at Pirin, the team from his hometown of Blagoevgrad.
For five years he recorded 104 appearances and scored one goal for Pirin, before moving to Litex.
After five-year spell at Litex during which he made 109 appearances and scored eight goals, Bodurov joined Fulham in 2014.
In his debut season at Craven Cottage, the Bulgarian was the player appearing in the largest number of matches for the team, but since a change of coaches he has remained mainly a reserve.
Bodurov has also 33 appearances for the Bulgarian men's national football team in which he scored one goal.
At present, Midtjylland occupies the third place in the current ranking, being four points behind leaders Copenhagen.
- » CSKA Sofia Eliminated Ludogorets in the Bulgarian Cup Competition
- » Dimitrov Dive Volley Named Masters 1000 Golden Hot Shot (Video)
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia