Bulgarian Authorities Look for Four Suspected of Tuesday’s Sofia Bank Robbery
Sofia City Prosecutor’s Office have launched a search for four people suspected of robbing a bank office in Sofia on Tuesday.
About BGN 170,000 (EUR 85,000) have been stolen by armed robbers from a branch of UniCredit Bulbank in Lyulin 7 neighbourhood of Sofia on Tuesday, the bank has said.
“Three of the suspects carrying masks on their faces entered the bank’s office. They were armed and threatened bank officials. The fourth one was in the car, in which all of them escaped from the crime scene,” Bulgaria’s Prosecutor’s Office said in a statement on Wednesday.
- » 20 Arrested in Joint Police-Prosecutor’s Office Operation across Bulgaria
- » Bomb Exploded in front of a Police Station in Sweden
- » 2 Police Officers Arrested and Charged with Drug Distribution and Taking Bribes
- » Turkey Arrests 4 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
- » 73-year-old Man gave BGN 100 000 to Telephone Scammers in Sofia
- » The Police Arrested a Commander from Islamic State in Special Operation in Sofia (Video)