Bulgarian Authorities Look for Four Suspected of Tuesday’s Sofia Bank Robbery
Sofia City Prosecutor’s Office have launched a search for four people suspected of robbing a bank office in Sofia on Tuesday.
About BGN 170,000 (EUR 85,000) have been stolen by armed robbers from a branch of UniCredit Bulbank in Lyulin 7 neighbourhood of Sofia on Tuesday, the bank has said.
“Three of the suspects carrying masks on their faces entered the bank’s office. They were armed and threatened bank officials. The fourth one was in the car, in which all of them escaped from the crime scene,” Bulgaria’s Prosecutor’s Office said in a statement on Wednesday.
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino