Bulgaria-China JV to Turn First Sod on Feed Mill in Dobrich Thursday
A Bulgarian-Chinese joint venture company will launch the construction of an animal feed mill in Dobrich on Thursday, the Bulgarian government’s investment promotion agency has announced.
The company, Bulgaria Tianshinong Feed Co OOD, has decided to invest over EUR 6 M in the new mill in the city of Dobrich located in northeastern Bulgaria, InvestBulgaria agency said in a press release on Wednesday.
The investor plans to open 50 jobs at the mill in the initial phase of production. The mill’s annual production capacity will be 150,000 tonnes of animal feed, InvestBulgaria said. More than 90% of the output will be exported to China.
Jobs will increase to 90 when the mill reaches full capacity.
The decision to build the animal feed mill was made at the investment promotion conference „Invest in Bulgaria. Expand in Europe” held by InvestBulgaria in Shanghai, China in November 2015.
The feed mill will buy grain from Dobrich region, known as Bulgaria’s breadbasket, and from the surrounding regions of Ruse, Silistra, Shumen and Varna.
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry