Bulgaria-China JV to Turn First Sod on Feed Mill in Dobrich Thursday
A Bulgarian-Chinese joint venture company will launch the construction of an animal feed mill in Dobrich on Thursday, the Bulgarian government’s investment promotion agency has announced.
The company, Bulgaria Tianshinong Feed Co OOD, has decided to invest over EUR 6 M in the new mill in the city of Dobrich located in northeastern Bulgaria, InvestBulgaria agency said in a press release on Wednesday.
The investor plans to open 50 jobs at the mill in the initial phase of production. The mill’s annual production capacity will be 150,000 tonnes of animal feed, InvestBulgaria said. More than 90% of the output will be exported to China.
Jobs will increase to 90 when the mill reaches full capacity.
The decision to build the animal feed mill was made at the investment promotion conference „Invest in Bulgaria. Expand in Europe” held by InvestBulgaria in Shanghai, China in November 2015.
The feed mill will buy grain from Dobrich region, known as Bulgaria’s breadbasket, and from the surrounding regions of Ruse, Silistra, Shumen and Varna.
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction