Over 32 000 Tourists Visited Bulgaria's Pamporovo During Christmas Holidays
More than 32 000 tourists visited the Bulgarian winter resort of Pamporovo over the festive period spanning Christmas and New Year.
The majority of the tourists were Bulgarians, but a growth was also registered in the number of visitors from Greece, Turkey and Romania.
The conditions for skiing in the resort are excellent, with eight ski tracks with a different level of difficulty functioning.
The new snow cover in the resort located in the Rhodope mountains exceeds twenty centimetres, private bTV station informs.
The prices have decreased by around 30 % compared to the festive period.
The winter season in Pamporovo was officially opened on December 19 last year with the participation of Sports Minister Krasen Kralev.
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort