Over 32 000 Tourists Visited Bulgaria's Pamporovo During Christmas Holidays
More than 32 000 tourists visited the Bulgarian winter resort of Pamporovo over the festive period spanning Christmas and New Year.
The majority of the tourists were Bulgarians, but a growth was also registered in the number of visitors from Greece, Turkey and Romania.
The conditions for skiing in the resort are excellent, with eight ski tracks with a different level of difficulty functioning.
The new snow cover in the resort located in the Rhodope mountains exceeds twenty centimetres, private bTV station informs.
The prices have decreased by around 30 % compared to the festive period.
The winter season in Pamporovo was officially opened on December 19 last year with the participation of Sports Minister Krasen Kralev.
- » Ryanair Announces Their New Destination From Burgas
- » 47 500 Tourists Visited Bulgaria For Treatment Purposes
- » Bulgarian Buyers of Holiday Properties in our Country have Leveled with the Russians
- » In Q3 of 2017, 1 991.8 Thousand Bulgarian Residents Made Tourist Trips
- » Coming Soon The New Book of Peika.bg: "Mystical Walks Around Bulgaria for Extraordinary Travelers!"
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia