Denmark Introduces Border Controls with Germany to Curb Migrant Flow
Denmark has announced it is closing its border with Germany, daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reports.
The development is a reaction to Sweden's move, hours earlier, to introduce passport control with Denmark, the newspaper quotes the country's PM Lars Lokke Rasmussen.
The measures is in force "starting immediately".
Stockholm earlier announced its decision about the Sweden-Denmark border as a move to restrict the migrant flow into the country, one of the most desired destinations of asylum seekers.
- » France Plans Anti-Street Harassment Law
- » Prague Poised to Turn Away From Brussels
- » Portugal PM Vows to Implement Fire Prevention Reforms
- » Boyko Borisov: Europe is Under Pressure
- » NATO Ships Hold Missile Defense Drill Near Scotland, Pentagon Says
- » Juncker: If we Allow Catalonia to Separate, and Others will do the Same