Denmark Introduces Border Controls with Germany to Curb Migrant Flow
Denmark has announced it is closing its border with Germany, daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reports.
The development is a reaction to Sweden's move, hours earlier, to introduce passport control with Denmark, the newspaper quotes the country's PM Lars Lokke Rasmussen.
The measures is in force "starting immediately".
Stockholm earlier announced its decision about the Sweden-Denmark border as a move to restrict the migrant flow into the country, one of the most desired destinations of asylum seekers.
- » Norway Becomes the 1st Country in the World to Completely Switch Off its FM Radios
- » The Last European Council For 2017 to Begin in Brussels Today
- » MPs Win Right to Final Vote on Brexit
- » U.N. Resolutions on North Korea Need to be Fully Implemented, Antonio Guterres
- » The MEPs Saved the Döner Kebabs
- » Kurz Close to Forming New Austrian Right-Wing Government