Some Public Transport Lines, Sofia Metro to Run All Night on January 1
A number of buses will remain in service in Bulgaria's capital Sofia both late on New Year's eve and in the small hours of January 1 to help people celebrating the New Year move around the city.
Trains will be available every 20 minutes between Mladost 1 and Obelia stations (most of the Red line) and all along the Blue line going from the neighborhood of Lozenets to Obelia.
Trains in the two sections of the Blue line leading to from Mladost 1 to Sofia Business Park and Sofia Airport respectively will run every 40 minutes, the Sofia Urban Mobility Center (the company operating public transport in Sofia) has announced.
Buses will be available along the following lines: 11, 76, 78, 83, 85, 94, 102, 213, 285, 309, 310 and 604.
Trams: 5, 7, 8, 12, 18, 20, 22.
Trolley buses: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9.
- » The Kindergartens in Varna Offer Free Training in all Kinds of Sports
- » Delays in Distributing Food to Socially Disadvantaged People
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
- » The Pope Urged for Hospitality Towards Immigrants