Turkey Detains 21 Migrants Trying to Enter Bulgaria
Turkish authorities say they arrested 21 people who were seeking to cross illegally into Bulgaria on Saturday.
Another 26 were captured before entereing Greece from Turkey's northwest, H?rriyet Daily News reports.
A total of 978 were detained on Saturday while trying to cross into or out of Turkey at borders with Greece, Bulgaria, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Of them, 697 had attempted to enter the country from Syria.
- » Federica Mogherini to Meet Top Officials in Greece
- » Turkish Premier Announces Major Cabinet Reshuffle
- » Kosovo President Invites Political Leaders to Discuss Forming New Institutions
- » Police Clash with Migrants at Lesvos Camp for 2nd Time in a Week
- » Detained Human Rights Activists Face Charges in Turkey
- » Albanian Government: ‘We’re Putting an End to the History of Canabis Cultivation’