Turkey Detains 21 Migrants Trying to Enter Bulgaria
Turkish authorities say they arrested 21 people who were seeking to cross illegally into Bulgaria on Saturday.
Another 26 were captured before entereing Greece from Turkey's northwest, H?rriyet Daily News reports.
A total of 978 were detained on Saturday while trying to cross into or out of Turkey at borders with Greece, Bulgaria, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Of them, 697 had attempted to enter the country from Syria.
- » Nearly 2,800 Migrants have Arrived in Greece so Far this Month
- » Kosovo Gives Up Bid to join Interpol
- » Turkey Mulling Sanctions Over Iraqi Kurdish Referendum
- » Iraq Top Court Rules to Suspend Kurdish Referendum
- » Turkey Summons German Ambassador as Tensions Mount
- » Motorola Introduced Moto Z2 Play for Southeast Europe