Turkey Detains 21 Migrants Trying to Enter Bulgaria
Turkish authorities say they arrested 21 people who were seeking to cross illegally into Bulgaria on Saturday.
Another 26 were captured before entereing Greece from Turkey's northwest, H?rriyet Daily News reports.
A total of 978 were detained on Saturday while trying to cross into or out of Turkey at borders with Greece, Bulgaria, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Of them, 697 had attempted to enter the country from Syria.
- » Greece Agrees With Creditors on Review of Rescue Programme
- » SYRIZA Demands Cuts in Salaries, Expenses of Greek Deputies
- » 38,000 Turks Abroad Cast Votes on First Day of Charter Referendum Voting
- » Balkan Turks Federation To Sue Bulgaria
- » Voting Of Turks Abroad in Constitutional Referendum Begins
- » Turkish Media on Bulgaria's Snap Elections