Turkey Detains 21 Migrants Trying to Enter Bulgaria
Turkish authorities say they arrested 21 people who were seeking to cross illegally into Bulgaria on Saturday.
Another 26 were captured before entereing Greece from Turkey's northwest, H?rriyet Daily News reports.
A total of 978 were detained on Saturday while trying to cross into or out of Turkey at borders with Greece, Bulgaria, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Of them, 697 had attempted to enter the country from Syria.
- » Greece-Macedonia Name Row Edging Towards Solution, Says Merkel
- » Turkish Embassy Receives White Powder Envelope
- » Erdogan Supports FYROM Claims on Name Dispute with Greece
- » Athens Accuses Ankara of Fueling Tension in the Region
- » Mayor of Thessaloniki Reiterated His View that the Thessaloniki International Airport of “Macedonia” Should Change its Name
- » Turkey Supports Macedonia's Accession to NATO