Turkey Detains 21 Migrants Trying to Enter Bulgaria
Turkish authorities say they arrested 21 people who were seeking to cross illegally into Bulgaria on Saturday.
Another 26 were captured before entereing Greece from Turkey's northwest, H?rriyet Daily News reports.
A total of 978 were detained on Saturday while trying to cross into or out of Turkey at borders with Greece, Bulgaria, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Of them, 697 had attempted to enter the country from Syria.
- » Switzerland Gives EUR 1 Billion for Eastern Europe
- » EU May Include Turkey on a Blacklist of Tax Havens
- » Greek Police to Help German Airports Catch Migrants with Fake Papers
- » Erdogan: Summit 'Important' For Ending Tragedy in Syria
- » Ratko Mladic Jailed For Life Over Bosnia War Genocide
- » Erdogan’s Chief Adviser Calls for Turkey’s NATO Membership to be Reconsidered