H?rriyet Daily: Springtime in Turkey-Bulgaria Relations
Turkey's English-language H?rriyet Daily News has published a piece quoting Turkish officials who praise Bulgaria-Turkey relations and bilateral exchange in tourism, culture, and even investment.
"While Turkey is experiencing problems with all of it neighbors, for now and God-willing, the springtime continues in the relations between us and our neighbor Bulgaria," the text begins.
It goes on providing data of the increase in the numbers of Turkish tourists for the current winter season.
However, a tourism official mentions "difficulties that come up while processing [Turkish citizens'] visa applications."
"Lift the visas and millions of Turks would come to Bulgaria," Deputy Tourism Minister Irena Georgieva is also quoted as saying.
Earlier in December, Georgieva told reporters, while attending the opening of the winter season at the ski resort of Pamporovo, that she was hoping Bulgaria would "retain positions in the Turkish [tourist] market because we are working toward a visa facilitation for tourists from Turkey."
H?rriyet's piece is available here.
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021
- » Bulgarian Tourists in Serbia have Increased Threefold for the Last 10 Years