H?rriyet Daily: Springtime in Turkey-Bulgaria Relations
Turkey's English-language H?rriyet Daily News has published a piece quoting Turkish officials who praise Bulgaria-Turkey relations and bilateral exchange in tourism, culture, and even investment.
"While Turkey is experiencing problems with all of it neighbors, for now and God-willing, the springtime continues in the relations between us and our neighbor Bulgaria," the text begins.
It goes on providing data of the increase in the numbers of Turkish tourists for the current winter season.
However, a tourism official mentions "difficulties that come up while processing [Turkish citizens'] visa applications."
"Lift the visas and millions of Turks would come to Bulgaria," Deputy Tourism Minister Irena Georgieva is also quoted as saying.
Earlier in December, Georgieva told reporters, while attending the opening of the winter season at the ski resort of Pamporovo, that she was hoping Bulgaria would "retain positions in the Turkish [tourist] market because we are working toward a visa facilitation for tourists from Turkey."
H?rriyet's piece is available here.
- » Coming Soon The New Book of Peika.bg: "Mystical Walks Around Bulgaria for Extraordinary Travelers!"
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels