Antonio Banderas Performs Traditional Bulgarian Dance in Sofia
Hollywood star Antonio Banderas performed the traditional Bulgarian dance horo together with Bulgarian Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova.
This happened in the golden hall of the National Art Gallery in Sofia during the week.
At the invitation of Angelkova, Banderas visited the exhibition of works of art of Pablo Picasso, which will be on display in the gallery until 25 January 2016.
The music performance of folklore ensemble "Balgare" and the horo dance were prepared as a surprise for Banderas in order to familiarise him with Bulgarian traditions and culture.
The Spanish actor demonstrated impressive dance skills, showing that he is not that unfamiliar to horo.
Banderas was one of the Hollywood stars together with Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Adrien Brody and Salma Hayek, who appeared in a commercial video promoting Bulgaria as a destination for shooting movies.
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Harry Potter is the Most Read Book Among Teenagers in Bulgaria
- » Leonardo da Vinci Painting 'Salvator Mundi' to be Auctioned for USD 100M
- » Blade Runner 2049 Headed the American Box Office
- » The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro
- » Urban Art Fair 2017 Will Take Place in Sofia in October