Bulgaria’s October Industrial Production Index Rises 1% Y/Y
Bulgaria’s industrial production index rose by 0.1% month-on-month in October led by the manufacturing sector, the country’s statistical office NSI said on Tuesday.
Compared with October 2014, the index increased by 1.0%.
Both calculations are seasonally adjusted. Data for October 2015 are preliminary.
In October, as compared to September, the industrial production index increased by 1.9% in the manufacturing sector but decreased in the energy sector (-0.6%) and in the mining and quarrying industry (-12.3%).
The most significant month-on-month increases of production in the manufacturing sector were registered in October in the repair and installation of machines and equipment (+16.9%), tobacco products (+15.9%), production of computers, electronic and optical products (+13.3%) and manufacturing of metal products (+5.7%.)
Compared with October 2014, the industrial production index increased by 4.4% in the manufacturing sector in October 2015 nut decreased in the energy sector (-5.9%) and the mining and quarrying industry (-9.3%.)
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU