Bulgaria’s October Industrial Production Index Rises 1% Y/Y
Bulgaria’s industrial production index rose by 0.1% month-on-month in October led by the manufacturing sector, the country’s statistical office NSI said on Tuesday.
Compared with October 2014, the index increased by 1.0%.
Both calculations are seasonally adjusted. Data for October 2015 are preliminary.
In October, as compared to September, the industrial production index increased by 1.9% in the manufacturing sector but decreased in the energy sector (-0.6%) and in the mining and quarrying industry (-12.3%).
The most significant month-on-month increases of production in the manufacturing sector were registered in October in the repair and installation of machines and equipment (+16.9%), tobacco products (+15.9%), production of computers, electronic and optical products (+13.3%) and manufacturing of metal products (+5.7%.)
Compared with October 2014, the industrial production index increased by 4.4% in the manufacturing sector in October 2015 nut decreased in the energy sector (-5.9%) and the mining and quarrying industry (-9.3%.)
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane