GERB, Reformist Bloc Reaffirm Stability of Bulgaria's Ruling Coalition
Bulgaria's main ruling party, GERB, and its junior coalition partner, the Reformist Bloc (RB), reaffirmed on Thursday the stability of the coalition government.
This was announced after a meeting between Bulgarian Prime Minister and GERB leader Boyko Borisov, Health Minister Petar Moskov (RB) and the co-chairperson of the parliamentary group of RB, Radan Kanev.
Borisov said that a lot of work is forthcoming and the government has to maintain the stability of the state and called for working with more wisdom and humility.
The Prime Minister noted that only when the coalition partners stay united they are powerful enough to prevent scenarios seeking destabilisation.
Kanev said that the results of the local elections showed clearly and firmly that the ruling majority is stable and the cabinet will continue to implement its government programme and the reforms foreseen in it.
He added that the parliamentary group of RB firmly supports the proposed reforms in the security sector.
Moskov stated that the ruling majority is united after the elections and the government should make full use of the electoral support.
According to him, the election results reaffirmed that the policies of the government are in the right direction and have the people's approval.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country