Pipeline Blast Rocks Area of Bulgaria's Pavlikeni
Nobody has been injured after an explosion of a major pipeline near the village of Nedan just a few km from Pavlikeni in north central Bulgaria, officials say.
Local authorities report it is not known what caused the blast.
Following the explosion, a fire broke out near the pipeline that is now being extinguished.
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov told private national NOVA TV station on Friday morning that an inspection would be carried out by the national security agency DANS to establish whether it was an act of sabotage.
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik
- » An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia
- » Over 40 People were Injured in a Collision of Trams in Cologne
- » Miami Pedestrian Bridge Collapses, Killing at Least Four, Officials Say