Pipeline Blast Rocks Area of Bulgaria's Pavlikeni
Nobody has been injured after an explosion of a major pipeline near the village of Nedan just a few km from Pavlikeni in north central Bulgaria, officials say.
Local authorities report it is not known what caused the blast.
Following the explosion, a fire broke out near the pipeline that is now being extinguished.
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov told private national NOVA TV station on Friday morning that an inspection would be carried out by the national security agency DANS to establish whether it was an act of sabotage.
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building