Pipeline Blast Rocks Area of Bulgaria's Pavlikeni
Nobody has been injured after an explosion of a major pipeline near the village of Nedan just a few km from Pavlikeni in north central Bulgaria, officials say.
Local authorities report it is not known what caused the blast.
Following the explosion, a fire broke out near the pipeline that is now being extinguished.
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov told private national NOVA TV station on Friday morning that an inspection would be carried out by the national security agency DANS to establish whether it was an act of sabotage.
- » Police Officer was Found Shot in Sofia's Mladost Quarter
- » Avalanche Buried 10 Climbers on Mongolian Peak Odon Tanger
- » Taxi Crashed into the Car of the Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
- » Dozens of Victims in a Series of Attacks in Nigeria
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » A Tourist was Killed after an Accident in a Cathedral in Florence