Landslide Curbs Traffic on Bulgaria’s Lyulin Motorway
A landslide has hampered traffic on Lyulin motorway linking Bulgaria’s capital city of Sofia with the border with Greece on Sunday.
The landslide has closed two of the three right-hand side lanes of the motorway between the first and the second tunnel in the direction of Sofia, the government’s Road Infrastructure Agency announced.
Traffic continues on the only open lane on the left-hand side.
- » The e-mobile Industry in Bulgaria has a Shortage of over 500 Specialists
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018