Landslide Curbs Traffic on Bulgaria’s Lyulin Motorway
A landslide has hampered traffic on Lyulin motorway linking Bulgaria’s capital city of Sofia with the border with Greece on Sunday.
The landslide has closed two of the three right-hand side lanes of the motorway between the first and the second tunnel in the direction of Sofia, the government’s Road Infrastructure Agency announced.
Traffic continues on the only open lane on the left-hand side.
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction
- » Appeals Threaten to Delay Greek-Bulgarian Pipeline
- » Gazprom Set an Absolute Record for European Gas Exports in 2017