Commander of Bulgarian Air Force Reportedly Resigns
Commander of the Bulgarian Air Force, Major General Rumen Radev, has reportedly submitted his resignation.
This was reported by daily Sega on Thursday, based on information of the defence ministry, which has been confirmed unofficially.
A statement of the defence ministry on the matter is expected.
Details on the motives behind the resignation of Major General Radev will be reportedly announced at the open day of the Graf Ignatievo Air Base.
His resignation comes a day after the defence ministry announced a proposal for allowing joint air policing missions between the air forces of Bulgaria and its NATO allies.
Earlier on Thursday, the main opposition party in parliament – the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) demanded the resignation of Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev over the proposal for joint air policing missions.
- » Bulgaria to Invite Offers For Delivery of Fighter Jets, Armoured Vehicles by End-March
- » Montenegro will be Guarded by NATO and Greece Aircraft
- » The German Soldiers have no Winter Clothes and Equipment
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume Military Exercises after the Olympics
- » American Warships Entered the Black Sea
- » PM Borisov Wants Cheaper Aircraft and Tanks from the United States
Our air space will be defended by NATO, the land border by Turkey, the internal security by ISIS...... education, health care and media brainwashing by Georg Soros''s Foundation .. and all will be good..
USA will dominate on Europe, Israel will be safe, Usury will be unlimited...and happiness for ever.. or may be not..