Commander of Bulgarian Air Force Reportedly Resigns
Commander of the Bulgarian Air Force, Major General Rumen Radev, has reportedly submitted his resignation.
This was reported by daily Sega on Thursday, based on information of the defence ministry, which has been confirmed unofficially.
A statement of the defence ministry on the matter is expected.
Details on the motives behind the resignation of Major General Radev will be reportedly announced at the open day of the Graf Ignatievo Air Base.
His resignation comes a day after the defence ministry announced a proposal for allowing joint air policing missions between the air forces of Bulgaria and its NATO allies.
Earlier on Thursday, the main opposition party in parliament – the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) demanded the resignation of Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev over the proposal for joint air policing missions.
- » Bulgaria will Cooperate with the UK on Defense Strategy
- » Patria Delivers a New Version of AMVXP to Slovakia as a Part of a Joint Slovak-Finnish 8x8 Vehicle Development Program
- » Romania is Suing a Shepherd who Refuses to Destroy Sheepfold he Built near US Military Base
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » Bulgaria Considering Boeing Super Hornets to Complement MiG-29s
- » Russia Plans to Spend EUR 320 Billion for Arms for 10 Years
Our air space will be defended by NATO, the land border by Turkey, the internal security by ISIS...... education, health care and media brainwashing by Georg Soros''s Foundation .. and all will be good..
USA will dominate on Europe, Israel will be safe, Usury will be unlimited...and happiness for ever.. or may be not..