Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo Ranks as Third Most Affordable Tourist Destination in World
The medieval Bulgarian capital of Veliko Tarnovo ranks as the third most affordable tourist destination in the world.
The ranking was compiled by the travel search engine, Trivago, which orders destinations according to a quality/price ratio of the tourist services offered in the cities.
The ranking is devised on the basis of an algorithm encompassing the Hotel Price Index of trivago (tHPI) and the hotel ratings of the website.
The data show the best combined results for an average hotel price for a night in a standard double room and the average users' rating for all available hotels in a destination
Veliko Tarnovo is the only destination representing Bulgaria in the top 100 and has a score of 97.17 %, preceded only by the Chinese town of Fenghuang and Mostar in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Last year, trivago ranked hoteliers in Veliko Tarnovo as being the most hospitable in Bulgaria.
- » Summer, Sea ... 44 Beaches - Accessible to People with Disabilities
- » Peika.bg donates books in the campaign "READ and EXPLORE Bulgaria"
- » Passengers at Sofia Airport Increased by 7.6%
- » Bulgaria Expects a Good Summer Season
- » No Cruise Ship to Visit Varna or Burgas this Summer
- » Construction Work on Bulgarian Summer Resorts will be Stopped from Tuesday