Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo Ranks as Third Most Affordable Tourist Destination in World
The medieval Bulgarian capital of Veliko Tarnovo ranks as the third most affordable tourist destination in the world.
The ranking was compiled by the travel search engine, Trivago, which orders destinations according to a quality/price ratio of the tourist services offered in the cities.
The ranking is devised on the basis of an algorithm encompassing the Hotel Price Index of trivago (tHPI) and the hotel ratings of the website.
The data show the best combined results for an average hotel price for a night in a standard double room and the average users' rating for all available hotels in a destination
Veliko Tarnovo is the only destination representing Bulgaria in the top 100 and has a score of 97.17 %, preceded only by the Chinese town of Fenghuang and Mostar in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Last year, trivago ranked hoteliers in Veliko Tarnovo as being the most hospitable in Bulgaria.
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort