2015-16 School Year Starts in Bulgaria
The school year starts today for nearly 758 000 students and 68 891 teachers in 2564 schools across Bulgaria.
September 15, 2015 is the first day of school for around 65 000 first-graders, according to reports of Bulgaria’s Education Minister, Todor Tanev, as cited by dnevnik.bg.
Repair works launched during the summer vacation are still underway at 57 schools, but the ongoing activities are not expected to obstruct the education process.
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021