Selfie Attempt 'Likely Cause' for Crash That Killed 2 in Bulgaria
An attempt at taking a selfie was the likely reason for a car crash that claimed the lives of two teenagers, one of the survivors has said.
Four people were traveling in a car which tumbled over near the town of Sliven on Sunday. A 14-year-old girl and a 18-year-old boy, both in the back seats, died in the incident, while the driver, 18, is in hospital with a serious head injury.
Relatives of a girl traveling next to him, however, told private NOVA TV station that a camera flash from the back seats distracted the driver who then lost control of the vehicle.
The girl itself, in tenth grade, has not suffered serious injuries.
- » A Man Drowned in the Struma River
- » Fire in Karaoke Bar in Southern China Kills at least 18
- » Helicopter Made an Emergency Landing in the Yard of a Winery in Svishtov (Video)
- » A Man was Found Shot in an Underground Car Park in Burgas
- » North Korea Bus Crash Could Be Worst Chinese Tourist Incident in Years
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire