Selfie Attempt 'Likely Cause' for Crash That Killed 2 in Bulgaria
An attempt at taking a selfie was the likely reason for a car crash that claimed the lives of two teenagers, one of the survivors has said.
Four people were traveling in a car which tumbled over near the town of Sliven on Sunday. A 14-year-old girl and a 18-year-old boy, both in the back seats, died in the incident, while the driver, 18, is in hospital with a serious head injury.
Relatives of a girl traveling next to him, however, told private NOVA TV station that a camera flash from the back seats distracted the driver who then lost control of the vehicle.
The girl itself, in tenth grade, has not suffered serious injuries.
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"
- » Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
- » A Body of a Man was Found near the Area of Chepinsko Shosse
- » Car Killed a Baby and Injured 17 People in Rio de Janeiro
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away