Bulgaria’s July Industrial Output Index Falls 0.7% M/M, Up 3.4% Y/Y
Bulgaria’s industrial production index dipped by a preliminary 0.7% month-on-month in July, the country’s statistical office NSI said on Tuesday, citing seasonally adjusted figures.
The industrial production index rose by 3.4% on the year in July 2015 adjusted for the number of working days, the NSI said in a monthly statistical report.
In July 2015 as compared to June 2015, the industrial production index decreased in the mining and quarrying industry by 3.0%, in the energy supply by 0.9% and in the manufacturing sector by 0.4%.
Compared with year ago, Bulgaria’s industrial production index increased in July in the mining and quarrying industry and in the manufacturing sector, each by 3.6%, and in the energy supply sector, by 2.3%, the NSI said.
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid
- » Over 3 Million Electric Cars on the Roads Worldwide
- » Bulgaria is the Fifth in the EU on Annual Construction Growth in October