Bulgaria’s July Industrial Output Index Falls 0.7% M/M, Up 3.4% Y/Y
Bulgaria’s industrial production index dipped by a preliminary 0.7% month-on-month in July, the country’s statistical office NSI said on Tuesday, citing seasonally adjusted figures.
The industrial production index rose by 3.4% on the year in July 2015 adjusted for the number of working days, the NSI said in a monthly statistical report.
In July 2015 as compared to June 2015, the industrial production index decreased in the mining and quarrying industry by 3.0%, in the energy supply by 0.9% and in the manufacturing sector by 0.4%.
Compared with year ago, Bulgaria’s industrial production index increased in July in the mining and quarrying industry and in the manufacturing sector, each by 3.6%, and in the energy supply sector, by 2.3%, the NSI said.
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World