Bulgaria’s July Industrial Output Index Falls 0.7% M/M, Up 3.4% Y/Y
Bulgaria’s industrial production index dipped by a preliminary 0.7% month-on-month in July, the country’s statistical office NSI said on Tuesday, citing seasonally adjusted figures.
The industrial production index rose by 3.4% on the year in July 2015 adjusted for the number of working days, the NSI said in a monthly statistical report.
In July 2015 as compared to June 2015, the industrial production index decreased in the mining and quarrying industry by 3.0%, in the energy supply by 0.9% and in the manufacturing sector by 0.4%.
Compared with year ago, Bulgaria’s industrial production index increased in July in the mining and quarrying industry and in the manufacturing sector, each by 3.6%, and in the energy supply sector, by 2.3%, the NSI said.
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane