Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
Bulgaria will deploy on Friday units of the gendarmerie directorate to assist the border police in guarding the country's frontier with Turkey.
The order was issued by Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, the ministry's press service informs.
The gendarmerie officers with their specialised equipment will join the ranks of the regional directorate of the border police in Elhovo.
They will join the specialised police operation and will be in charge of providing assistance in guarding the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured
- » Again Blockade in Sofia, Closed Streets and Boulevards - See Where
- » The Famous Communist Era Buzludzha Monument is Progressively Collapsing
- » New Scholarships for Sports Students will be Provided by the Bulgarian Government
- » An Intentional Arson of Cars in Burgas; Police Evacuated a Whole Block