Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
Bulgaria will deploy on Friday units of the gendarmerie directorate to assist the border police in guarding the country's frontier with Turkey.
The order was issued by Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, the ministry's press service informs.
The gendarmerie officers with their specialised equipment will join the ranks of the regional directorate of the border police in Elhovo.
They will join the specialised police operation and will be in charge of providing assistance in guarding the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
- » The Five-star Marriott will be the Tallest Hotel in Sofia
- » Vote of no Confidence in Bulgarian Government Over Corruption Law to be Presented Today
- » First LGBTI Association was Found at Sofia University
- » Freedom House: Bulgaria is a Free Country, but the Media - Not Quite
- » A Renovated Apartment Building in Bourgas is Leaking
- » Sofia Municipality Launches More Buses to Vitosha