Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
Bulgaria will deploy on Friday units of the gendarmerie directorate to assist the border police in guarding the country's frontier with Turkey.
The order was issued by Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, the ministry's press service informs.
The gendarmerie officers with their specialised equipment will join the ranks of the regional directorate of the border police in Elhovo.
They will join the specialised police operation and will be in charge of providing assistance in guarding the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
- » Latest CEC data: 5 Political Parties Will Enter Parliament
- » New York Times: Bulgaria’s Ex-Premier Nears Return to Power in a Key Election for Europe
- » United Patriots Not Happy with the Election Results
- » Reformist Bloc's Moskov: Right-Wing Has Not Learned Its Lessons
- » DPS' Karadayi: We Hope GERB Learned Their Lessons From Unfinished Mandates
- » BSP's Ninova: We Will Not Negotiate With GERB on Coalition