Lot 2 of Bulgaria's Struma Motorway to Be Launched by End of October
The traffic on lot 2 of the Struma motorway between the Bulgarian towns of Dupnitsa and Blagoevgrad, will be launched by the end of October.
This was announced by Bulgarian Regional Minister Lilyana Pavlova, who inspected the construction works on the section of the motorway on Sunday.
Pavlova stated that 73 % of the construction works on the section have been completed, the ministry's press service informs.
The construction works have been organised in such a way to ensure that there is a full mobilisation of workers and equipment at weekends, using the daylight to complete the section within the announced deadline.
The official opening of lot 4 between the town of Sandanski and the border checkpoint at the village of Kulata will take place in September.
The section of the motorway has been in use since July, with some concluding works being conducted.
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » 21 Children Injured After School Bus Crashes into House in Germany
- » Philippines Raises Mayon Volcano Alert Level After Lava Flow
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32