Bulgaria Gives Green Light to Archaeological Research by Greek Ship Aegaeo
The Greek research ship Aegaeo will conduct an oceanographic expedition in waters under Bulgarian jurisdiction in the southwestern Black Sea from September 10 until October 14, it emerged on Wednesday.
The vessel will conduct mapping of the seabed to identify archaeological sites and discoveries, the government in Sofia said in a statement after issuing a permit for the expedition.
Aegaeo will also take samples from the seabed with the purpose of collecting better detailed information about changes to the environment.
The scientific research is fully funded by the Centre for Maritime Archaeology at the University of Southampton and UK-based Expedition & Education Foundation, according to the statement
Aegaeo is a multipurpose research vessel which carries out a wide variety of survey operations in offshore as well as deep sea locations, including acoustic and oceanographic surveys, environmental sampling, and geological and hydrographic surveying, according to data from eurofleets.eu. The ship is operated by the Hellenic Centre for Marine Research.
- » From 2019 90% of the Territory of Bulgaria will be Protected from Hailstorms
- » Typhoon "Lan" Hits Japan Leaving 5 People Dead
- » NIMH: Rains will Start From the West and will Spread Throughout the Western Half of the Country
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
i suggest every one have a chance to discover new , do best to world and make peace every where anyway we are the business setup company nd we ike to make business every where thanks by http://stallionbusiness.com/
<a href="http://stallionbusiness.com/ ">Business set up company</a>