Bulgaria Radiation Levels Unaffected by Chernobyl Wildfire - Environment Agency
No changes in radiation levels have been recorded in Bulgaria as a result of the latest wildwire in the exclusion zone around the closed Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine, the Executive Environment Agency said on Sunday.
The National Automated System for continuous monitoring of gamma radiation has not recorded changes from the typical levels of radiation at the points of measurement, the agency said on its website.
- » 5000 Farmers in Bulgaria Grow Saffron
- » IMF Chief Christine Lagarde Warns of 'Dark Future' Over Climate Change
- » Flooded Streets in Stara Zagora after the Torrential Rain
- » NIMH: Rains to Continue Today, Maximum Temperatures of 11-16°C
- » Nicaragua Signs Paris Climate Deal, Leaving US, Syria as Only Countries Out
- » From 2019 90% of the Territory of Bulgaria will be Protected from Hailstorms