Bulgarian President's Eldest Son Dies Aged 14
Filip, the eldest son of Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev, has died, the President's press office has said.
The office has quoted a statement by the President's family.
"In this extraordinarily difficult moment for our family, my wife, our two sons and I are asking to be left alone in our grief."
Filip, 14, was one of the three sons (the other two are named Asen and Pavel) in the family of Plevneliev and his wife Yuliyana.
- » One More Member of Motorhead Died
- » Singer Johnny Hallyday Dies Aged 74
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies