Bulgarian Beekeepers to Receive BGN 3.5 M in Aid under "de minimis"
Around 5000 Bulgarian beekeepers will receive a total of BGN 3.5 M under the “de minimis” aid scheme, according to an announcement of the State Fund Agriculture.
Under the same scheme, livestock farmers have already been paid over BGN 20 M and by August 14 another 230 farmers will get BGN 600 000, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
A total of 40 breeders' organizations are also to receive state aid for their activity.
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria and 15 other EU Countries will Work For a European Supercomputer
- » Bulgaria will Participate with 14 Projects at the European Space Agency
- » Bulgaria's Presidency of the EU Council is Halfway through but the Cultural Program has not Begun
- » 24 EU Countries Sign Artificial Intelligence Pact in Bid to Compete with US & China