Bulgarian Beekeepers to Receive BGN 3.5 M in Aid under "de minimis"
Around 5000 Bulgarian beekeepers will receive a total of BGN 3.5 M under the “de minimis” aid scheme, according to an announcement of the State Fund Agriculture.
Under the same scheme, livestock farmers have already been paid over BGN 20 M and by August 14 another 230 farmers will get BGN 600 000, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
A total of 40 breeders' organizations are also to receive state aid for their activity.
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Estonia Supports Bulgaria's Entry into Schengen
- » Europe can Sue Bulgaria for Lack of Access to 112 Emergency Number for Deaf People
- » Bulgaria will be the Center of Dialogue for the Digital Single Market