Bulgarian Beekeepers to Receive BGN 3.5 M in Aid under "de minimis"
Around 5000 Bulgarian beekeepers will receive a total of BGN 3.5 M under the “de minimis” aid scheme, according to an announcement of the State Fund Agriculture.
Under the same scheme, livestock farmers have already been paid over BGN 20 M and by August 14 another 230 farmers will get BGN 600 000, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
A total of 40 breeders' organizations are also to receive state aid for their activity.
- » Meeting of Heads of Parliamentary Committees for Union Affairs Held in Sofia
- » Borisov to the MEPs: If there is so much Corruption, How are we Always First in Elections (Video)
- » Boyko Borisov Presents the Presidency's Priorities to the European Parliament
- » Experts Argue Whether Prices Would Rise if Bulgaria Introduces the Euro
- » The Speech of Donald Tusk Delivered in Bulgarian (Video)
- » Euronews: Bulgaria is Applying for Schengen by Strictly Guarding its Border with Turkey