Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
Austrian police have stopped a Bulgarian-registerd van packed with 42 migrants, Press Association news agency reported on Sunday.
Police in Lower Austria province arrested the 37-year old Romanian driver of the vehicle.
Migrants said he had driven them from the Serbian-Hungarian border, according to the national news agency for the UK and Ireland.
According to police "some of the Afghan and Syrian citizens showed signs of dehydration” after spending eight hours squeezed into a 6.5 square-meter space inside the van without ventilation in hot summer weather.
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town
- » The Police in Argentina Seized Nearly 10 Tons of Marijuana Worth $ 20 million
- » Greece is Investigating the Death of a Bulgarian in Serres
- » Twins were Arrested in New York with a 15kg of Explosives