Low-Cost Carrier easyJet Launches Sofia-London Stansted Flights in Winter
Low-cost airline carrier easyJet launches Sofia- London Stansted flights in December.
The company, which currently operates flights to London Gatwick, has included in its winter schedule two flights a week to London Stansted, one on Tuesday and one on Saturday, with the first one scheduled to take place on December 12, 2015, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
Bookings can be made on the website of easyJet.
The route will be serviced by a 156-seat Airbus A319 and a 180-seat A320, according to the airline carrier.
The flight takes off at 7:00 from London Stansted and lands in Sofia at 12:05, while the return flight takes off at 12:45 and lands in London at 14:00.
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay