Low-Cost Carrier easyJet Launches Sofia-London Stansted Flights in Winter
Low-cost airline carrier easyJet launches Sofia- London Stansted flights in December.
The company, which currently operates flights to London Gatwick, has included in its winter schedule two flights a week to London Stansted, one on Tuesday and one on Saturday, with the first one scheduled to take place on December 12, 2015, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
Bookings can be made on the website of easyJet.
The route will be serviced by a 156-seat Airbus A319 and a 180-seat A320, according to the airline carrier.
The flight takes off at 7:00 from London Stansted and lands in Sofia at 12:05, while the return flight takes off at 12:45 and lands in London at 14:00.
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » Two-digit Price Jump in Hotels and Airline Tickets in December
- » Bulgarians can Travel Without Visas in 156 Countries