Low-Cost Carrier easyJet Launches Sofia-London Stansted Flights in Winter
Low-cost airline carrier easyJet launches Sofia- London Stansted flights in December.
The company, which currently operates flights to London Gatwick, has included in its winter schedule two flights a week to London Stansted, one on Tuesday and one on Saturday, with the first one scheduled to take place on December 12, 2015, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
Bookings can be made on the website of easyJet.
The route will be serviced by a 156-seat Airbus A319 and a 180-seat A320, according to the airline carrier.
The flight takes off at 7:00 from London Stansted and lands in Sofia at 12:05, while the return flight takes off at 12:45 and lands in London at 14:00.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort