4-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Bulgaria's Kavarna, Varna
An earthquake of magnitude 4 on the Richter scale was registered in the Black Sea on Wednesday, the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC) informs.
The earthquake occurred at a depth of sixteen kilometres and its epicentre was 13 kilometres south of Kavarna and 39 kilometres east of Varna.
The earthquake was felt in the city of Varna and on the territory of Kavarna municipality, especially at the higher floors of the buildings, local citizens testify.
At present there is no information on any damages or casualties.
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
- » Scientists have Discovered a Supervolcano
- » Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
- » Air Quality Monitoring Equipment to Be Installed in Sofia by 2019
- » Mostly Cloudy Today, with Rains