British Tourist Tried to Kidnap Baby in Bulgaria's Slanchev Bryag
A 31-year old British tourist tried to kidnap an 11-month old baby in a stroller from its mother in the center of the Black Sea resort of Slanchev Bryag, as reported by the press office of the Bulgarian Interior Ministry.
The British citizen Anthony B., who was intoxicated, forcefully took the baby strolled from the hands of the mother. The father of the child- a 28-year old man from Kostenets tried to stop the tourist but the foreigner punched him in the face.
Soon after, the 28-year old woman started crying for help. Police officers arrived on site immediately and arrested the intoxicated tourist. He, however, continued acting arrogant and started swearing at them. As a result, he has been detained for a term of 24-hours before all evidence on the case is collected.
- » SUV Plowed into Pedestrians in Kharkiv, Six Died and 11 were Injured
- » Ed Sheeran Broke his Both Hands, Postponed Concerts in Asia
- » Spanish Fighter Jet Crashed During Takeoff from the Base, Pilot Killed
- » Famous Maltese Journalist and Blogger Dies in Car Bomb Attack
- » Military Plane Crash in Spain - Casualties Unclear
- » Fire Burned Goethe's Wooden Tower in Frankfurt
How can he "pervert" the English any more than they already are? Boot him back to his own benighted backwater - along with all the other no-hopers, illiterates and scroungers who washed up on these shores due to no other country wanting them or being cheap enough for them to indulge their fantasies....
I detest anyone or anything that brings disrepute to me as an Englishman living in my beloved adopted country. The full force of the law, plus a few beatings in jail during what should be a long custodial sentence should be about right. How dare he contaminate all bRitish immigrants with his perverted behaviour?