Bulgaria's National Gallery Square 500 Admits Visitors for Free Every Second Thursday
Bulgaria's recently opened National Gallery Square 500 announced that it will admit visitors free of charge every second Thursday of the month.
The management of the gallery has declared every second Thursday as open doors day, when visitors will be able to admire the exhibitions for free.
The good news for the art lovers is that the gallery will be open throughout the summer, private bTV station reports.
The gallery, which was unveiled in May, has 28 halls situated on four floors and exhibits nearly 2000 works of art from the collection of the National museum complex.
Half of the exhibited works are of Bulgarian artists, while the other half exhibits art from Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
The oldest works of art in the Bulgarian collection date back to the 1890s, while the majority of the foreign works are from the 1980s.
- » Leonardo da Vinci Painting 'Salvator Mundi' to be Auctioned for USD 100M
- » Blade Runner 2049 Headed the American Box Office
- » The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro
- » Urban Art Fair 2017 Will Take Place in Sofia in October
- » Sofia Independent Film Festival to Support Bulgarian Cinema
- » “Creativity and Misery'' Exhibition Presents the Essence of the Human Emotional Aspect