Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Third Round of Wimbledon
Bulgaria's top male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov concluded his participation at Wimbledon after suffering a heavy defeat in the third round on Friday.
Dimitrov was defeated by Richard Gasquet from France with 3:6, 4:6, 4:6, in a match, which lasted one hour and 55 minutes.
After having not conceded a single set in the first two rounds, the Bulgarian did not manage to win a single set in his third match at the tournament.
Thus, Gasquet continues to be undefeated by the Bulgarian after having won all five encounters between them.
The French player achieved three breaks - one in each set, while Dimitrov did not record a single one.
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League
- » Italy Against Sweden in FIFA World Cup Play-off