Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Third Round of Wimbledon
Bulgaria's top male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov concluded his participation at Wimbledon after suffering a heavy defeat in the third round on Friday.
Dimitrov was defeated by Richard Gasquet from France with 3:6, 4:6, 4:6, in a match, which lasted one hour and 55 minutes.
After having not conceded a single set in the first two rounds, the Bulgarian did not manage to win a single set in his third match at the tournament.
Thus, Gasquet continues to be undefeated by the Bulgarian after having won all five encounters between them.
The French player achieved three breaks - one in each set, while Dimitrov did not record a single one.
- » Dimitrov Dive Volley Named Masters 1000 Golden Hot Shot (Video)
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration