Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Third Round of Wimbledon
Bulgaria's top male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov concluded his participation at Wimbledon after suffering a heavy defeat in the third round on Friday.
Dimitrov was defeated by Richard Gasquet from France with 3:6, 4:6, 4:6, in a match, which lasted one hour and 55 minutes.
After having not conceded a single set in the first two rounds, the Bulgarian did not manage to win a single set in his third match at the tournament.
Thus, Gasquet continues to be undefeated by the Bulgarian after having won all five encounters between them.
The French player achieved three breaks - one in each set, while Dimitrov did not record a single one.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells