Twisted Sister, Within Temptation to Headline Tenth Anniversary of Kavarna Rock
The tenth anniversary edition of the largest rock festival in Bulgaria - Kavarna Rock will take place between June 26 and 28 with Twisted Sister and Within Temptation being the headliners of the music event.
The US heavy metal band Twisted Sister participated in the opening edition of Kavarna Rock back in 2006 and this remains their only performance on such a large stage in Bulgaria.
The performers of the eternal hits “I Wanna Rock” and “We're Not Gonna Take It” are returning to Kavarna to mark the tenth anniversary of the festival.
The Dutch symphonic metal band Within Temptation is the other headliner, which has previously performed in Bulgaria as part of its Hydra World Tour.
In 2014, Within Temptation was awarded the Best Live Band title at the Metal Hammer Awards, while its lead vocalist Sharon den Adel has twice been declared Rock Goddess of the Year.
The co-headliners will be the German hard rock band Unisonic and the Swedish heavy and power metal veterans from Hammerfall.
Unisonic as well as the influential Swedish epic doom metal band Candlemass and the English heavy metal and hard rock band UFO will all make their first appearances in Bulgaria.
Dutch symphonic metal band Delain completes the line up of the festival, which is taking place on the Black Sea coast.
Jagermeister – Kavarna Battle of the Bands will take place on the opening day of the festival on Friday.
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Harry Potter is the Most Read Book Among Teenagers in Bulgaria
- » Leonardo da Vinci Painting 'Salvator Mundi' to be Auctioned for USD 100M
- » Blade Runner 2049 Headed the American Box Office
- » The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro
- » Urban Art Fair 2017 Will Take Place in Sofia in October