Kasabian to Headline Second Night at Spirit of Burgas
British band Kasabian will be the headlining band of the second night at the Spirit of Burgas summer music festival.
The long-anticipated event will take place on August 7 and 8 at the Burgas central beach, after a year break. Tickets for the second day only will cost BGN 60, as announced by the organizers.
The band itself started performing in 1997 in Leicester, UK. The musicians were a part of the huge Brit pop wave of the 90s alongside Franz Ferdinand, Kaizer Chiefs, Arctic Monkeys and many more. They have had a total of five albums so far – Kasabian (2004), Empire (2006), West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum ( 2009), Velociraptor! (2011) and the latest one entitled 48:13 (2014). According to the ofestival organizers they will be performing a mix of their greatest works.
Currently the festival has already confirmed most of the bands expected to play at the Burgas beach including Robbie Williams, Kwabs, Stereo MCs (DJ set) and many more Bulgarian and Balkan bands, as well.
Ticket prices for the first day of the festival start from BGN 99 for August 7 and BGN 60 for August 8 and are all available through Eventim.bg.
- » Bulgarian Film was Selected for "Berlinale" for the First Time in 29 Years
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU