Bulgaria’s Varna Airport Now Evacuated
Varna Airport has been evacuated. During their routine check at the premises at around 2 pm on Friday, officers found a suspicious luggage, bTV reported.
According to the airport safety procedures, all passengers have been evacuated. It still remains unclear where the luggage was and how many passengers had to leave the terminal.
All government security offices have been informed of the case and are currently working on the investigation according to the prescribed security measures of the airport. All passengers have been supplied with water.
- » More than 20 People were Injured in Protests in Catalonia
- » Turkish Fighter Jet Crashed
- » Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
- » A Train Ran over a Man in Montana Area
- » One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin
- » Man Dies after Getting Trapped in his Seat in the Cinema