Bulgaria’s Parliament Speaker, MPs to Visit Romania June 8-9
Bulgaria’s Parliament Chair Tsetska Tsacheva and a delegation of MPs will pay an official visit to Romania on June 8-9, 2015.
On June 8 Tsacheva will meet with Valeriu Zgonea, Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies of the Romanian Parliament, according to the press office of Bulgaria’s government.
The meeting will also be attended by Romania’s Prime Minister Victor Ponta.
The agenda of the official visit also envisages a meeting with the President of the Romanian Senate, Kalin Popescu-Taricanu, as well as talks with Romania’s President Klaus Iohannis and Foreign Minister Bogdan Aurescu.
On June 9 Tsacheva will meet with the Patriarch of the Romanian Orthodox Church.
The Bulgarian delegation comprises Deputy Parliament Speaker Ivan Ivanov and four MPs, including Angel Naydenov (Bulgarian Socialist Party), Aydogan Ali (Movement for Rights and Freedoms), Krasimir Bogdanov (Patriotic Front), and Borislav Borisov (Alternative for Bulgarian Revival).
- » First LGBTI Association was Found at Sofia University
- » Freedom House: Bulgaria is a Free Country, but the Media - Not Quite
- » A Renovated Apartment Building in Bourgas is Leaking
- » Sofia Municipality Launches More Buses to Vitosha
- » New Scandal Gaining Momentum - Neno Dimov has Written off 10 Decares of Vitosha Park
- » The Streets in Sofia are Treated Against Ice