Bulgaria’s Parliament Speaker, MPs to Visit Romania June 8-9
Bulgaria’s Parliament Chair Tsetska Tsacheva and a delegation of MPs will pay an official visit to Romania on June 8-9, 2015.
On June 8 Tsacheva will meet with Valeriu Zgonea, Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies of the Romanian Parliament, according to the press office of Bulgaria’s government.
The meeting will also be attended by Romania’s Prime Minister Victor Ponta.
The agenda of the official visit also envisages a meeting with the President of the Romanian Senate, Kalin Popescu-Taricanu, as well as talks with Romania’s President Klaus Iohannis and Foreign Minister Bogdan Aurescu.
On June 9 Tsacheva will meet with the Patriarch of the Romanian Orthodox Church.
The Bulgarian delegation comprises Deputy Parliament Speaker Ivan Ivanov and four MPs, including Angel Naydenov (Bulgarian Socialist Party), Aydogan Ali (Movement for Rights and Freedoms), Krasimir Bogdanov (Patriotic Front), and Borislav Borisov (Alternative for Bulgarian Revival).
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria
- » 8 Stations of the Third Metro Line will be Ready by Autumn 2019
- » 13 Municipalities are Facing Bankruptcy, 49% of the Spending goes to Salaries
- » Parliament will Discuss an Updated National Security Strategy