Bulgaria’s Parliament Speaker, MPs to Visit Romania June 8-9
Bulgaria’s Parliament Chair Tsetska Tsacheva and a delegation of MPs will pay an official visit to Romania on June 8-9, 2015.
On June 8 Tsacheva will meet with Valeriu Zgonea, Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies of the Romanian Parliament, according to the press office of Bulgaria’s government.
The meeting will also be attended by Romania’s Prime Minister Victor Ponta.
The agenda of the official visit also envisages a meeting with the President of the Romanian Senate, Kalin Popescu-Taricanu, as well as talks with Romania’s President Klaus Iohannis and Foreign Minister Bogdan Aurescu.
On June 9 Tsacheva will meet with the Patriarch of the Romanian Orthodox Church.
The Bulgarian delegation comprises Deputy Parliament Speaker Ivan Ivanov and four MPs, including Angel Naydenov (Bulgarian Socialist Party), Aydogan Ali (Movement for Rights and Freedoms), Krasimir Bogdanov (Patriotic Front), and Borislav Borisov (Alternative for Bulgarian Revival).
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2