Prof. Steve Hanke: Venezuela "Dangerously Close" to Hyperinflation
Venezuela is "dangerously close" to hyperinflation with its inflation rate currently at 45% per month, Prof. Steve Hanke has opined.
"If inflation moves much higher, the legacy of Hugo Chavez's Bolivarian Revolution will be that Venezuela joins the rather select hyperinflation club as the 57th member," Prof. Hanke wrote in a blog.
You can read the full text of the blog "Venezuela: Not Hyperinflating -- Yet" here.
- » Whist - Physical Theatre & Virtual Reality in Sofia
- » Eurobarometer: 55% of Bulgarians Support the EU Membership of the Country
- » Together in Security – Bulgaria’s Role in the Common European Defense
- » The Mirror: Steeped in History and Local charm, Sozopol Continues to be a Hit with Tourists
- » Maxim Behar: The Meaningful Messages to Europe must Come from Sofia
- » Politico: Bulgarian Far Right Set to Shock Brussels