Bulgarian Poultry Products Receive Japan's Import Approval
Bulgarian companies are now allowed to export poultry meat and its products to Japan. The information was released immediately upon the meeting between Bulgaria's Agriculture and Foods Minister Desislava Taneva and Japanese Ambassador Takashi Koizumi.
''Currently all Bulgarian food producers are looking for new markets,'' stated Taneva. ''Our country has reached good standards and this is the right moment for us to present our work on the world market.''
The two parties have agreed upon the veterinary and other medical certificates and examinations that Bulgarian products need to comply with to be imported in Japan. meanwhile, Japan has stated that it considers Bulgaria to be a country free of the highly contagious influenza virus, as reported by the ministry's press office.
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018